PLEASE NOTE! THESE ONLY WORK WITH MOZILLA FIREFOX AND GOOGLE CHROME!

This blog is no longer giving out presentation samples. Feel free to order a personalized presentation from Belieber31.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Closing down..


I don't think there's a point in this blog anymore. It's closing down..



:fear::x_x:

There's too much school work, and I'm just too darn busy.
Plus, there are so many copiers and credit takers around here. I can't stand it anymore.
I can't hold this blog up alone.
I will only be doing individual presentations for people.
It's just too hard dealing with all these credit takers.T_T


This blog is still running, but I'll just make it a presentation blog, not a presentation help blog..
There may be some little help tutorials, but I'm not decided yet.

So, goodbye.
Thanks so much for all your support.
XO,
Belieber31
T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...