PLEASE NOTE! THESE ONLY WORK WITH MOZILLA FIREFOX AND GOOGLE CHROME!

This blog is no longer giving out presentation samples. Feel free to order a personalized presentation from Belieber31.

Friday, January 7, 2011

PAYING JOB!

Hello.. 
I'm so sorry I haven't been posting all week, but I guarantee things will be better this week-end.
I am unable to keep this blog running on my own. Due to being so busy!
 
So, please, if you are interested in working with me and assisting me with my blog, please contact me by visiting me on stardoll, and writing on my guestbook. Click here.


I will be able to pay stardollar paychecks monthly.
 
YOU SHOULD..
  • MUST BE ABLE TO PRINT-SCREEN/TINYPIC
  • KNOW HOW TO MAKE AWESOME PRESENTATIONS.
  • MUST MUST VERY OFTEN.
  • CREATE PROFESSIONAL PRESENTATIONS
  • RELIABLE.


Thanks.
XO, CAITLIN

1 comment:

  1. hey its me crystal :] i can help you just what would you like me to do?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...